Monday, October 8, 2007

its nt fair....wats rite do u hab to can me....hab u ever care for me b4? everytime i fall dwn or injured myself did u ever haf once apply medicine for me b4 since young? except for once when i was small papa was working overnite u habb n0 choice than apply for me..but other than tat did u care for me? the fall i had last time in malaysia was serious n u din even show concern abt me..u jzu scold n scold n scold me..everytime i fall dwn u onli scold n scold me....i n0e u din n0e i gt weak heart (i tink la) everytime when my heart was in pain where were u..u were juz bz working ..when i nid u where were u ...when i sick u were nt there at all...n u oso scolded me even i was sick... like juz nw...when i sae i will pin up my hair n wouldnt let it drop dwn than u juz scolding me n canned me ..u n0e when u canned me the first stroke was super pain n it let me cried ?! but after tat hab u ever realise i hab breathing difficult!? u juz keep scolding n canning n i dun tink u even realise tat...i omos faint n my mouth (sum part of face) all went numb than wat u were doin? continue scolding me?! i oredi 14 yrs...to u is still small..but than over this small thing u canned me? hab u ever tot of my feeling..and sum m0re is u ask me go this auntie there cut hair de..she cut nt pr0perly n u all blame me?...yea i gt tell the auntie try nt to cut my fringe but in the end she oso gt cut but than when it wasnt cut properly the aunty juz sae i ask her nt to cut fringe? onli my brother was there 2 console me..but u were juz scoldign n scolding...i tink onli he realise i gt breathing difficult.........iihateu...

No comments: