Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Met zhiting for dinner todayyy
bought my HW black pants since mariott only allowed black pants
FINALLY CAN CHANGE MY PANTS AFTER 2 DAYS YAY
& quite a lot of funny things happen along the way
like how we ended up wearing the same clothes to show each other at the fitting room LOL


anw, the couple who took pom pom previous batch kittens away
is back to get her current batch kittens away again ):
she already got all 4 of them adopters and they are coming to get them soon.
I tried to ask if they could just leave one kitten for pompom
cause I feel what pompom needs is really a companion.

they said the mother cat brought them to see the babies and ask them to "take"
no the mother cat didn't "bite" the babies and give them.
that time they told me the same thing, but I saw pompom staring and loitering at the blank space where the kittens used to be for 1 week +
and refuse to eat anything for first few days.
so obviously, yes I don't think the mother cat really wants them to take the kittens.
it feels that they misinterpreted the cat's way of saying "i trust you, come take a look at my babies that im proud of"  for  "come take my babies and go".

I wish I can get a cat whisperer and let pompom communicate to us ):
gonna see her sad again after this Saturday which is something I really don't bear to see.

No comments: