Sunday, May 3, 2015


Helllooo ~
Just a fast update hoho
Exams ended 2 weeks back, not too good but not too bad also
hopefully bell curve god can save me for one module
first time don't even know what I writing for exams in uni

& good luck to the rest who are having exams :)

school starting next 2 weeks, w/o rach and the gang
nevermind, 12 weeks I can do it
JIAYOUS !!! :D

quite a lot of things happened in the past weeks
don't know where to start heh
anw,
now I really believe that cats are able to sense emotions in humans.
there was once where I was super upset, so I went down to tou tou qi before rolling to rach
& MoMo (the angriest cat, who doesn't get close to people) actually came to find me
its the closest distance i've ever been with her.
:')

Mo Mo (Grandma)
Pom Pom( Ma)
Ji Ji & Gi Gi (MoMo's latest child from another father)(counted as PomPom half blooded siblings)
JJ & GG still kittens - teenage  !

All pom pom child was taken again weeks ago
was very angry and trying to find the person at first
but the person had kind intentions (Met & interacted !)
I guess it fits the scenario of " there's good and bad side to a decision made"

but ANW !!!
pompom is actually fostering jiji & gigi now
she was very upset from her loss of kittens before that
initially she dam hostile towards them, so I scolded her LOL #justsaying
but either way..its a super touching scene

Scenario 1
Mo Mo can feel pom pom sadness
& decided to let her to take care of her kittens, which are her half blooded siblings also

Scenario 2
Mo Mo keep disappearing this few days ):
so pompom decided to foster them !

Scenario 3
I thinking too much

myth says that cat doesn't have any feelings towards a particular thing after a period of time.
I don't believe it
:)

How often do yall see a cat fostering 2 child which are not hers ?


No comments: