Friday, April 3, 2015

Project Getting Fat success

Past few days I have ate 2 buffets
hohoho
my stomach very happy
:DDDDDDDDDD
Monday went to met the rest for STEAMBOATTT lunch after their DM presentation
finally every is going to be over soo0o0o0n ~
& honestly, the steamboat is really dam nice.
Its called 海鲜捞 ,located at Wilkie Edge 1st Level
if yall free go and give it a try kk !
There are different pricings for lunch and dinner buffet.
SHIOK.
 


Wednesday was farming days with rach !
Located at Balik Kampung inside the old Yishun Bottom Tree Park
& we planted grass patch
hehehe
Everything there are based on donations by kind individuals
The river here is something made by the volunteers a few months back !
we went to catch fishes hehehe
but failed la
HAIZ
 
 
Night time ?
KOREAN BBQ MUAHAHHAA
Good food, Good Companion.
 
& I was browsing old photos a few days back.
Misses the past again
sigh.
 
Actually there's a lot of things in my mind
but I don't know why I can't articulate it out in words
think too much studying today
braindead
 
& I JUST REALISED
OD PROJECT RESULTS RELEASING SOON
omg
 
 

 

No comments: