Sunday, August 10, 2014

>:D

i'm getting a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 HEHEHE
my lappy is dying...sigh.
Serve le wo 5 years liao
good com yo ~~~

Although a lot of my friends faced problem with Fujitsu
I'm the quite heng one HEHEHEHE

Jingcong suggested to sell away my current laptop so can off set my cost abit
but i bu she de ):

Only manage to enjoy 3 months of full timer pay
& i going to spend all my saving on this + school fees
so...MUST DO SOME RESEARCH FIRST >:D

                                         

http://www.anandtech.com/show/8287/first-look-the-799-microsoft-surface-pro-3-with-core-i3
http://www.anandtech.com/show/8341/microsofts-surface-pro-3-core-i3-vs-core-i5-battery-life

wanted to get Cyan colour for keyboard but it's getting common now ):

                                         

Currently there's a promotion online also where students get to enjoy special rates
but got the fear of buying online... sigh
shall be bhb and send over my student details to check if i'm entitled to it MUAHHAHA

going for dinner with Meijie at 303
our childhood makan place YAY!  

No comments: