Wednesday, February 8, 2012

4/2/12

long time no post le, just a short post before i go back do my fem report );

this year is my last year as teenage liao T_T
have a fun time for birthday this year woohooo

firstly...



celebrated with h10 & h11' 10 :D

& liked my presents from lily, rach, hum & peiling alot <3
thanks for comingg :D

secondly is with my childhood frienddds hehehe


thank you for all the presents & the super cute card drawn by peixuan :D
will use all de hehe
din manage to get a group picture yup yup :[

kayfun sitian darren & krys sang me birthday songs before i went for salvoo ^^
dam shock mode i dunno why LOL.
but very gandong heheee.
still got alot alot of things i wanted to type
but now just type bu chu lai :\

shall go do fem le ^^
after this week will be exam
after exam will be wartime
after 23 march will be freed ^^
23 march also means the graduating of seniors :\

& first time i really see a flying cockroach flying.
at first i tot it was a spider cause dark dark maa
then i freeze
open light
woah heng is cockroach
but i thinking "woah i didn't know cockroach can climb wall one sia"
then i found it very cool & wanted to ignore it & go bath
THEN
IT
START
TO
FLY
LOL

XIA SI WO SIA I TOT WHAT THING FLYING LOL
SO FAT SOMEMORE.
but heng end up my papa caught it & let it freed :D
hope it was not injured by his forceful grab :\


No comments: