Sunday, November 20, 2011

s.t.r.e.s.s

just do half of the FEM, jue ding take 5 :D
just wish this month go really fast
left 10 more days YESSS.
abit too cui already my coming week.
cant even have a proper rest after my culi ._.
monday- 9am school + salvo
tuesday - 9-6 shall cancel my movie outing & go home finsih my assignments :[
wednesday - 2pm(YESSS!) class flyer + salvo.
thurs -> 6.45am culi whole day + salvo
friday --> 9am-4pm with sundown rehearsal starting at 8.30 later on at the place.
confirm end late gg.
sat --> 10AM TTB TEST IN SCHOOL JIDAN GAO.
after that got sundown performance
how to survive ?!

i decided, just try my best to study can liao LOL.
can study jiu study, if not don care le.
wanted try to push my gpa to 2.8+ or 3 this sem de so can have a hope to go uni.
but think yi think, suan liao.
if push to 2.8 i tink my hair all stress until drop liao LOL.


No comments: