Wednesday, February 2, 2011




using josephine polariod !


had my memorable 18th :D
thks qiuyi & wenjie for the bd present :D
will wear it tml for my trip ! hehehe

thks xuanya for the handmade cookies !
its superrrrrrr nice <3
super thks 1h11 for celebrating my bd :D
thks for the super nice card & wallet from hum lil rach zhit :D

i am very happy already :}
i din expect to get so much surprise ! LOL.
esp for 1h11. im realli tot it was not meant for me LOL.
hehe love you all xD

will be stuck in msia for my bd
so mani things missed .. ~_~


HAPPY NEWYEAR IN ADVANCE :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZHITING IN ADVANCE x3 (3 feb)
& happy birthday jinghan ! :D ( 4 feb)

wouldnt get to count dwn wif childhood pple again );
& jiayous & goodluck for it ! :D

anw ate a 4 person meal wif meijie just now LOL
played bball wif the rest after tt <3

hehehe.
happy new year & nites :D!

No comments: