Sunday, December 19, 2010

ytd went to tamp mall wif ht & yeeling :D
met a new fren, yeeling hehe.
& our mission is to..
find meijie @ work ! :D
went to find her & toktotkotk
bought contact lens from her :D
after tt ht went off & me yeeling & mj went to eat dinner.
then mj went back to work.. T_T
& we 2 bused home together hoho.
tok thruout the trip LOL.

todae stayed @ home the whole dae ><
dota most of the time LOL
wanted to do entre proj bt din do in the end thks to zh ._.
cos the video is very soft
then i need on fulll blast & put earpiece
so can listen carefully
& I SET MY MSN TO BUSY OREDI !!!
then i gt the mood to listen to the 2 hr video le
& gt feel to do project liao
then suddenly..
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
& one more is vuglar de
THE VOICE SUPER SHARP
THEN I STRAIGHT AWAY JUMP.
& my ear blooody pain
somemore i fullblast wtf

then he tell me..
i never block the sound so no use
-.-

went to do the blog project after tt.
& dota until 5pm HEHE
watch tv.
@ nite went to pasir ris & eat ^^
after tt zooomed to tamp & met meijie
LOL SHUNBIAN HELPH ER TAKE FLYER
then strting ccos i go there..
the shop aunty saw me..
then she give me like scary look.
& i was going there to kope flyers
then she give me the look
make me feel like i goign to steal flyers LOL.
bt still..
mission success ^^v
the flyers now happily sleeping in my bag
tml giong to shift hse to dustbin
LOL

HEHEhe
kk offline le :D
going to do excel project le..?
T_T

No comments: