Saturday, November 20, 2010

working this few daes hehe
tml going to see huimin dance concert :D
hopefully the person gt tell the per son in charge im leaving early -_-
if nt realli z.

LOL & TODAE MORNING
samanatha called me to ensure i on my way to the work le
bt i just wake up LOL
after tt gt one more call from dunno who
& i never pick up LOL
i tot is samantha
so i call back &..

me : can i find samantha please?
another line : silence................
me : hello hello (luff LOL)
another line : err who is this speaking?
me : yanqi
another line : oo yanqi hi im calling from temasek poly
me : ooo yes ?(oh shyt LOL.)
another line : are you aware tat there's makeup lecture todae ?
me : yea bt i couldnt make it..blahblhablhablha LOL.
& continue..LOL

kk work quite fun
after tt bus to tamp with 2 more pple :D
bused to tamp and eat after tt :D
home & now watching horror on channel u
DAM SCARY UGH.

kk horror time BEYBEYEE!

No comments: