Saturday, August 14, 2010

met clement & zx to plae maple in the morning :D
quite fun xD
althu the maple very sian LOL
horror movies all loading failed
LOL

saw u & the girl & friends at pasir ris todae ^^
fang xin, is not a emo post LOL
read till the end :D


We used to be like this in the past..
well maybe for the first 4months :D
before i strted finding out things
little by little
& became paranoid LOL


saw u 2 walking together, hand in hand.
i guess u 2 saw me :D
since the girl walked to the back.
was waiting to say hi to u
even a smile oso can :D
like a normal friend (since we promised to be friends)
you din even look at me LOL
& we walked pass each other.
just like that.

(LOL IGNORE THE HAND & LEG.)
(I DUNNO HW COME I DRAW UNTIL LIKE TT LOLS)
i forgave on what she did and what you said.
but i don't think i will forget it ^^
so overall , you can go and die now.

lastly,
a tomb for chiu :D


LOL I REMEMBER YTD I WAS TELLING YING
" wat if i saw you and her "
AND TODAE I SAW U AND HER
so qiao sia ._.

met meijie :D
went to eat ice cream @ compass xD
dam full LOL
dam shiok oso hehe
heypi!

maple maple maple xD
shall study soon :B
die liao everyday eat maple sleep play. eat maple sleep play.
nxt week must study le T_T
stupid fb fun !@#)*!@
BEYBYEEE ;D

No comments: