Sunday, April 4, 2010

4.5 STAR LE !! YAY!!!!!

he3he3h
todae went to joanne house plae mahjong :D
dabao carrot cake to her hse eat :B
end up the person give me black de carrot cake ._.
T_________T
then share share o.o
he3heh3 then played mahjong :B
after 1hr15min + like tt of losing...
I FINALLY WIN ONCE LOL.
:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my eyes from -_- straight fly to O_O
HE3HEH3HE3HEH3E3

after tt qiuyi went off awhile o.o
then..he3he3 i won 2 times :B
then we slack he3he3
drank joanne house de soup :B
very nice he3heh3eh3
he3hhe3...
i ermmeber our...
δΈ‰ε¦–ε˜›θ’‹(3 demon mahjong LOL)
after tt qiuyi's back xD
continue playing he3hhe3
i won 2 times :B
went home around 5pm++
cos i haben... he3heh3 :B

at night went to point eat :DDD!!!

the maid...
keep on...
calling...
my...
papa....

then i !@()#&*!@()*#()@
then my papa come ask me
papa : Why how to spell?
me : dunno
papa : wahy uh?
me : type one y can liao
papa : where gt like tt one
meme : type one y can liao la

yea i din tok nicely to him heh3e3
how to expect me talk nicely sia !!
!@()#*!()@*#)(!@*()#!@
maid i head u >:{

KKK HE3HHE3
GIONG TO..
HE3HHE3
OFF COMPUTER HE3HHE3
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :B!!!!!

No comments: