Thursday, December 31, 2009

last dae )))))):

HEH3HE3HEH3
will be posting for the last time of the year :D
this year & last year de sort of different LOLL
went out wif boyfren todae :D
c car car ! ;DD
& bought 2 shirts he3hhe3heh3

was working for the pass 2 days ^^v
today nt as tired as yesterday LOL
ytd dai T_T
got my pay ^^v
happy LOL
first pay as official job de ! ;DDDDDDDDDDDD
went off with 3 girls :D
while liqin they all go eat ^^v
i forgot their name LOL


he3hhe3heh3
i have my last food of the year ^^v
i have my last bath of the year ^^v
i have my last dressing nicenice for the year LOL
i have my last shopping for the year LOL
i have my last dabian for the year ^^v
i have my last computer time for the year LOL
i have my last tv show for the year :DDD
i have my last pay for the year :D
& i shall spend my last second of 2009 counting down with my bf ^^v
on fone LOLL!!

i saw mani mani lambos todae !!! <3<3<3


next post will be nxt yr !! xD

No comments: