Monday, July 13, 2009

so not myself -________________-

todae... i experienced alot of things LOL
happy/sad/shock/guilty/strange/selfish/abit pissed & alot more LOL
bt i forgot oredi -_____-
& my fone sliding spoiled zz
turned rough ~()*!@#(!@&*(#&!@*(#&!@*(&#*(!@
ZXbnzC vASEFGuiqgfuit8 gwsxgfuwg

went to sch jus nw :D
mavis was sick D;
get well soon <3!
after sch went to mini mart :D
saw zhiyin when on the way walking bak to sch o.o
so peii her to go loyang point instead :D
she's collecting her clothes o.o
there is superrrrr boring + i nt feeling well oredi D;
after tt went home :D
was superrrrrrrr tired :o
reached home, bathed & copy lit notes :D
copy alittle then superrrr giddy -_______-
& went to rest :D
rest halfway wake up then superrrrrr giddy
woah lied dwn oso can giddy sia LOL
giddy dao i omos si qiao qiao oredi zzzzzz
then idk y.. i fall bak aslp LOL.

woke up when my mama wake me up :D
ate & still giddy -______-
take temperate bt no fever LOL heng :BBB
nw better oredi <3<3<3
shall go do math ^^
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <3


LOLS FACEBOOK QUIZ

6.
What do you say if somebody said ' Buay song ah ! Lai ah ! ' ?

1Pikachu ! I choose you !
2You want to come to my house for coffee ?
3Wa mai pa lang ..
4 Hor wa si kan la ! Wa nang spar la !

LOL PIKACHU I CHOOSE U LOLLL!!! HAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

No comments: