Friday, June 19, 2009

(:

morning woke uppppppppp~
then then bathed & eat
&&& MY COMPUTER RECOVERED LE HEHEHEHEHEHEH
LOL he screw screw out the things
then clean yi clean o.o
after tt i went out of the rm..
less then 5min lter..
brother: EH COME HERE AWHILE!!
me: -walk walkwalk- wat thing o.o
brother: nah, hao liao, the inside thing loose onli

then i tinking LOL
woah lyk tt y u dunwan onemonth ago help me screw bak the computer !@&#(*!@&

kk nbm @ least u help me screw bak the comoutre :B
HEHEH I CAN AUDI LE LOL

after tt went to study wif joanne & ghim
quite fun LOL
tok to joanne alot <3<3> joanne blog LOL


i'm just a toy.
they need u, pickup
they dunwan u, throw
i rather all these happen last yr bt nt nw..
@ least my o lvl u noe..?
sighs.
& one thing, dun push me to the limit
i no like >;[

thanks joanne <3

No comments: