Saturday, February 7, 2009

eyeliner

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
went to woodland todae
BOUGHT MY EYELINER yes yes !!!
finally -.-
on offer summone WOO <3
YAYYYYYY! <3
gt free gift oso LOLS.

anw todae tuition :D
LOL. water dropping dae
i dk y i dirnk water tt time choke dao
then my water bottle fall dwn
water pour LOLS.
mop le then enqi there de water oso drop LOL.
their bbt :B
my plain water xD
fun :B & homeeeeed :D

studied chem ^^
cos computer was dwn in the afternn ):
wanted to find the formula but lost
then i try find bak the formula myself
then found 2 le left 1 -.-
kepe find find find until abtiabit understand le
than flip to the last page of chapter..
the formula there -.-
cos i remmeber last time tuition tcher gt give me 3 formula o.O

chapter 888888888888888888888888888 !*@#&!@


anw my mother sae todae is my real bd o.O
zheng yue 13
new yr chu 13 o.O
same as my cousin o.O bt diff dates.
i ask her buy me one more cake
she sae me crazy -.-

mood is abit swinging fr north to west todae x.x

No comments: