Sunday, October 26, 2008

:D

HELLO HELLO
I'M BAK BY QIUYI'S DEMANNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ! <3

ok , we are peeping at our past post again LOL
nw i even peek on _____ de :X shhh xD
& the word peek make me remind of my primary time -.-
where my ragnorak ign was -peekaboo LOL
i miss deathangelro , chaosro D;
where i was a gm for one day ( i p6 tt time)
cos i felt tt anithing related to poring are cute
so i keep on summoning until the whole svr went crash LOL
& chaos or dk whu was so pissed at me until he remove my gm rites :X

saw qiuyi march 18 post LOL
kengsiang del her contact tt time ;x
her post the line is:
-KNS
-KNN
-KNN
i keep luffing at tt luh !~@^#%!@^ LOL
&& isnt it a good thing tt my past post , pple c le wan slp ?
so tt you all couldnt see how stupid my typing is in the past xD
nt lyk qiuyi~
go read hers , gogogo

i still love tis yr <3 very much (:
the classsssssssssss ! XD
&&& sometimes i forgot she's a vegetarian & offer her susuage bread once-.- sorry ><


sunday are killer to me ):
i wannnnnn go out on sundae plspls ):

althu i'm going out on tuesdae & wednesdae
bt sumhow i prefer wednesdae more
cos tuesdae is the day qiuyi going fly away fr me ):

No comments: