Wednesday, February 27, 2008

almak

i tink shud gib u some more times...b4 u can finally t0k to me again..i jus wan spend my last dae in -KNS- doing something for 30mins or 15mins like tat u dun allow...i even realli beg for the first time in my whole life.n i being serious abt it . little i noe when u finally let me the com papa strt scolding u..i oredi sae sori to u quite some times..but it seem u still din 4gib me...D;


i reali hate nw..y cant jus gan ma plae wif me audi? althu i din join her guild..she sae we wouldnt plae 2gether again in future ..there's no reason y we cant plae 2gether rite...jus nw i go in a room..saw her..she jus type nid go recruiting n pooof le..did she ever tink for me? been my audi gan ma for 4months..yet jus a guild she can like dunwan me le.... i realli hate DD_ for wat it had done ...


but at least 2dae at sch was fun :] hugging SOME1 bag LOL. let c if he gt chnge bag tml..i bid no qiuyi bid yes LOL.


i regretted getting bak my result -.-
it was like 2/7 sub!?!?
wif so mani L1R5!?
i going hide it to a secret place..nt letting u all noe =X

No comments: